levitra effective viagra cover paper for research paper get link business writing email here abridgment writing service in houston who can do my assignment for me essay mobile phones advantages disadvantages irish viagra song go to site source site follow Amoxicillin Buy Online Overnight Shipping comprar viagra sin receta gibraltar https://reprosource.com/hospital/cialis-dosage-australia/72/ samples of assignments essay question synonym free informative essay samples watch taking viagra good or bad essay speech analysis research paper proposals apa examples introduction meaning in research paper generic viagra canada online pharmacy best essay written cialis cypress lake descriptive research question examples this i believe essay examples http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/psychology-research-paper-topic/14/ thesis on project risk management https://tffa.org/businessplan/good-essay-starters-for-college/70/ see url Virtual Terminal
The virtual terminal is the ideal solution for businesses who are looking to accept payments in their storefront, back office, or on their phone or tablet. Thanks to the responsive design of our custom web-based interface, the virtual terminal is perfect for use on just about any device because the screen size automatically adjusts to the device being used. And with the addition of an encrypted card reader that can be used on multiple devices, merchants get the added flexibility they need to accept payments quickly, easily, and securely.
With the Clearent virtual terminal, there’s no need to download special software or apps, which means that it’s easy to access, learn, and use.
- With the APS Kansas virtual terminal, there’s no need to download special software or apps, which means that it’s easy to access, learn, and use. Single Source Solution – Because APS Kansas virtual terminal is fully integrated with our payment processing services, merchants receive one log in and statement for both their virtual terminal and their merchant account. It also eliminates the need for a separate third party gateway.
- Simple, Responsive Design – Unlike other virtual terminals with dated designs that were created exclusively for use on computer displays, the screen layout of the Clearent virtual terminal automatically optimizes based on the screen of the device being using, ranging from an iPhone 4 all the way up to a large, desktop computer.
- Swiped Transactions – While many virtual terminals support swiped transactions, the virtual terminal also supports swiped transactions on tablets and mobile phones.
- Encrypted Transaction Data – Through the use of end-to-end encryption (E2EE), merchants receive another layer of protection when they attach an encrypted card reader, such as the MagTek Dynamag (USB) or MagTek BulleT (Bluetooth), to their computer or mobile device. This means that sensitive card data is encrypted right at the device and stays encrypted until it reaches APS Kansas secure, PCI-compliant platform.
Support All Major Type Transactions!
- Sale Authorization Capture
- Capture with Tip
- Tip Adjustment
- Matched Refund
- Void Forced Sale
- Unmatched Refund
Features and Functionality
- Next Day Funding Available
- Manage Multiple Accounts
- Flexible Batch Management
- Digital Signature Capture on Touch Screen Devices
- Ability to Print and Email Receipts
- Flexible User Permissions to Limit Employee Access
- Compatible with Major Web Browsers
- Recurring Payments – COMING SOON!